Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jingle Boots.

It's become increasingly more aware to me how much I love boots. I live in them from September-March, and even after that there are some exceptions (aka boots that dont make my legs feel like they're on fire. Thanks southern heat). 


Why am I so enthusiastic about boots? They can totally transform an outfit and bring an edge to it it may not have had before. There's also so many styles for so many people, and so many ways to wear them. 


Boots are a staple under the Christmas tree within the last few years, so I thought now would be a perfect time to make a boot wishlist. Not only do I get to fantastize about having 9 kinds of Frye's, but hopefully you'll get to explore some different styles as well.

BOOT WISHLIST - CHRISTMAS 2011

Frye, Veronica, Combat Boots
here
I cannot get enough of the ombre look of these. 
Belstaff, Barkmaster leather boots
Here
Love how aged these appear, and how perfect a riding boot is in this color.

Hunter "Festival" Rainboot
Here
I have been on the search for a pair of unique rain boots, and these caught my eye.

Ash 'Trash' Boot
Here
I feel like I'd wear these every day. Thick soles and studs. Fave.

Jimmy Choo Motorcycle boot
Here
Simple. Classic. Edgy. Jimmy.

Sam Edelman 'PIA' knee high boot
Here
Girl, I love the sheen of the leather, the toe shape, and the buckles. Do want.

Ron White 'Deirdre' Boot
Here
Victorian riding boots. Perf.

Sam Edelman 'Wilma' Bootie
Here
I have an appetite for animal print and wedges right now that I cannot even justify. And I love Sam.

Modern Vintage 'Orsa' Boot
Here
The texture on these is so cool. Not to mention how big a fan of taupe I am.

Steve Madden 'Cablee' Boot
Here
I am a huge fan of the chestnut color and the folded over top. I'd rock these with jeans.

So there you have it. A list of fabulous boots and where to find them.
What do I have?
An almost overwhelming urge to blow some big bucks on some beyond perfect boots.
I need those ombre ones, STAT.


Until next time,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment