Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dance Moms is Distracting.

It's been so long since I've had a chance to post, but to be fair it's been so long since I've even had time to think about posting. My life plate is getting a little full at the moment: school, work, student government, pinterest, secret endeavers, and the weeist bit of a social life are only leaving me to do my other two favorite pastimes: sleeping and pizza--er, I mean eating. 


Needless to say fashion has been up to some pretty breath taking things recently (as the international fashion weeks are in full swing), but I've been up to some neat things as well. A few weeks ago I got to work behind the scenes of the Nordstrom opening gala fashion show; Next week I'll be styling my very first musician photoshoot; I've started conceptually developing and producing my very own 5 outfit collection, that will compete with those of so many others, to be in my school's fashion show next spring--things are getting a little hectic. 


But with all of these responsibilities, opportunities, projects, and parties (the few I do attend) I've been up to some other things as well...but those things will come out within the next few weeks. 


I intend to be blogging more now, keeping things a little more up to date; ranting about trends, fashion shows, and what that girl was wearing in class yesterday.  Fashion is honestly my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. This blog just gives me an excuse to talk about it. All of it.


In addition: here's some of my favorite pieces from some of the fashion week's in the last month. Enjoy


alice & olivia, spring 2012

christian siriano, spring 2012

rodarte, spring 2012

d&g, spring 2012

fendi, spring 2012

gucci, spring 2012

rachel zoe, spring 2012

luca luca, spring 2012

oscar de la renta, spring 2012


To view more collections visit http://www.style.com/



Until next time,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment